A 12 week, 6 module course with questions and tasks to complete online
Please email numbers of people in your company who wish to participate and we will give you a quote accordingly: Great discounts apply for large numbers participating.
This provides a flexible way for people to learn telesales skills in their own time. It is self paced and has the potential to turn sales professionals into telesales superstars using the 20 years of achievement and experience in telesales of the writer, Jenny Cartwright.
Register your whole team at a discount.
- 1–2 people – $397 p/p
- 2–5 people – $350 p/p
- 5–10 people – $325 p/p
- 10–100 people – $297 p/p
- 100+ people – $197 p/p
After you have paid online please email email@example.com with the names and emails of each of your course users. You will receive a login for each person within 48 hours by email.
- This unit explains the essential ingredients for a successful telemarketing campaign before you start
- Understand what you need to have in place before you start a campaign
- Know the functions necessary for a good database system
- Understand why it is important to have a script
- Be able to source a list of targeted new prospects
- Be able to schedule calls to existing and inactive customers as well as suspects for follow-up
- Set goals
- Create a system for measuring success
- Set objectives for each call
- Maintain a positive attitude
- This lesson teaches you five ways to change your tone, how to use more positive words and etiquette
- Demonstrate a professional voice on the phone and on voicemail
- Use positive language
- Recognise good telephone etiquette
- Answer the phone and close a conversation professionally
- Get past the gatekeeper
The Start to Developing the Professional Sales Call Script
Now that you have your communication right, you can start to get ready to make a professional sales call. You will use a 7-step process and in this module you will focus on how to open the call and build rapport rather than dumping your information all over the customer. The best salespeople are good listeners, not good talkers. When you ask questions to get to know your customer’s situation or pain, you can sit back to listen to your customer’s answers and plan in your mind how you are going to present your sales pitch once you know what the customer is really looking for.
- How to start a cold call
- Open a cold call with an interest grabber
- Leave an effective voicemail message
- Build rapport using questions
- Demonstrate listening skills to build rapport
- Make an appointment
- Create a compelling sales presentation
- Understand the ingredients of a good sales presentation
- Use trial closes
- Recognise buying signals
- Close a sale
- the type and quality of the questions that are asked in the rapport building stage,
- the power of the script, and
- the ability to handle every objection that arises.
In this module, you will see how the objections can be handled easily so that you can continue the conversation. The key is to write every objection down as it comes up, find a way to overcome it and have the scripted answer typed on the wall in front of you so you never stall again. You will also learn how to do cross-selling and up-selling.
- Handle a variety of objections
- Use a trial close bridge
- Practice an up-sell
- Initiate a cross-sell
- Follow-up quotes
- Follow-up mail-outs/information sent
- Follow-up existing customers
- Follow-up inactive customers
- Follow-up sales and ask for referrals
- Handle and Qualify inbound sales enquiries
- Ask for referrals
- Write professional emails
- Conquer call reluctance
- Plan your customer service plan