A 6 module online telesales training course for inbound and outbound telephone sales staff which will transform their results. Expert Jenny Cartwright shares her proven techniques for sales success combining phone skills with email and social media.
This online telesales training course provides a flexible way for people to learn telephone sales skills in their own time. It is self paced and has the potential to turn sales professionals into telesales superstars using the 30 years of achievement and experience in telesales of the auathor, Jenny Cartwright.
Each module has a quiz and task to do to reinforce the learning. You will be informed if you got the answer correct or not. There are a number of instructional videos througout the course and downloadable pdfs.
To register for Telesales Mastery online telesales course or to take a trial
(Please ignore the Add to Cart button and pricing above top right as the course can now only be purchased through the Thinkific platform since its update).
1. Type the following address into a new browser https://telesales.thinkific.com/
2. Scroll down and click on the link for the Telesales Mastery Course. Click Free Preview or Buy Now
1-10 people US$199 per person -Register one person at a time
Discounts for more than 10 people
For orders for more than 10 people please email email@example.com with the names and emails of each of your course users. You will be invoiced at a discounted rate to be discussed depending on numbers. Once the invoice is paid you will get a login for each person.
For full details of each Module please click on the module titles below
- This unit explains the essential ingredients for a successful telemarketing campaign before you start
- Understand what you need to have in place before you start a campaign
- Know the functions necessary for a good database system
- Understand why it is important to have a script
- Be able to source a list of targeted new prospects
- Be able to schedule calls to existing and inactive customers as well as suspects for follow-up
- Set goals
- Create a system for measuring success
- Set objectives for each call
- Maintain a positive attitude
- This lesson teaches you five ways to change your tone, how to use more positive words and etiquette
- Demonstrate a professional voice on the phone and on voicemail
- Use positive language
- Recognise good telephone etiquette
- Answer the phone and close a conversation professionally
- Get past the gatekeeper
The Start to Developing the Professional Sales Call Script
Now that you have your communication right, you can start to get ready to make a professional sales call. You will use a 7-step process and in this module you will focus on how to open the call and build rapport rather than dumping your information all over the customer. The best salespeople are good listeners, not good talkers. When you ask questions to get to know your customer’s situation or pain, you can sit back to listen to your customer’s answers and plan in your mind how you are going to present your sales pitch once you know what the customer is really looking for.
- How to start a cold call
- Open a cold call with an interest grabber
- Leave an effective voicemail message
- Build rapport using questions
- Demonstrate listening skills to build rapport
- Make an appointment
- Create a compelling sales presentation
- Understand the ingredients of a good sales presentation
- Use trial closes
- Recognise buying signals
- Close a sale
- the type and quality of the questions that are asked in the rapport building stage,
- the power of the script, and
- the ability to handle every objection that arises.
In this module, you will see how the objections can be handled easily so that you can continue the conversation. The key is to write every objection down as it comes up, find a way to overcome it and have the scripted answer typed on the wall in front of you so you never stall again. You will also learn how to do cross-selling and up-selling.
- Handle a variety of objections
- Use a trial close bridge
- Practice an up-sell
- Initiate a cross-sell
- Follow-up quotes
- Follow-up mail-outs/information sent
- Follow-up existing customers
- Follow-up inactive customers
- Follow-up sales and ask for referrals
- Handle and Qualify inbound sales enquiries
- Ask for referrals
- Write professional emails
- Conquer call reluctance
- Plan your customer service plan
We will proof and correct the telemarketing script you write after the course FREE of charge. Simply send to firstname.lastname@example.org